The term ‘The Pilgrm' or 'Pilgrm' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
1. The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that it will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format. That software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses. All materials will be accurate or complete. Our liability - to the fullest extent possible at law we (and all of our sister, parent subsidiary companies and agencies) exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
4. This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
6. Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party Sites and do not control and are not responsible for these Sites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. You may not create a link to this Site from another Site or document without The Pilgrm's prior written consent.
9. Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.