Updates at The Pilgrm
We are OPEN again! Our guests can always expect the warmest of welcomes and a most comfortable stay. Should you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team via email@example.com.
The safety of our team and guests is of course our priority, so the following practices will be in place for your next stay.
- As always you’ll be able to check in online prior to your arrival - this is now a requirement before your stay.
- We no longer accepts any cash payments. Contactless payments will be available throughout.
- All room keys will be thoroughly sanitized before reuse.
- We kindly ask that all guests please wear a face mask when in the corridors and public areas
- NHS Test & Trace is now compulsory in all properties, we will be displaying the official NHS QR code for these purposes
- You'll be able to hop in the lift or take the stairs if you prefer. All we ask is please only share the lift with members of your party.
- You may leave your luggage with us on the same day as your check in should you arrive earlier than your room is ready for you, and may leave it with us prior to checking out as long as it is collected that same day.
- Please inform us in advance if you are arriving from another country and are required to self-isolate for 14 days, as per the UK Government guidelines.
- As always, we promise that our cleanliness and hygiene standards will be the best they can possibly be.
- The Room Attendant who prepares & sanitising your room will have worn a face mask and gloves.
- The high touch areas will have all been thoroughly sanitized prior to your check in.
- For the safety of both our team and guests, we are not able to service your room during your stay. For fresh towels, additional toiletries or anything else you might need, please contact the team via WhatsApp who will drop them off at your door. Our number is +44 7467 482433.
- As usual, all guests will be provided with their own recycled and recyclable water bottle on arrival, which they can refill during their stay.
- Any left items may be disposed of. All toiletries will be disposed at the time the room is cleaned.
- The high touch points in our public spaces will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly throughout the day.
Other useful information
- We continue to actively monitor new legislation and advice from reliable sources to enhance the safety and well-being of our guests and team
- Our team have been thoroughly trained in our new practices and risk assessment measures, they will also be respectful of social distancing guidelines.
- Please let the team know at any time if you start to feel unwell, they will happily assist you and contact medical services if required.
We hope that these measures will give you peace of mind during your stay. Should you have any questions at all in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, look after each other, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Pilgrm team