A Few Changes at The Pilgrm
In light of recent announcements, further changes will be in place at The Pilgrm from 5 November. Our lounge and cafe will be closed to the public, however our rooms will currently remain open for those undertaking essential travel. Please see more information on what is considered to be essential travel here.
If you are planning to stay with us during this period, many of the things you know and love will still be here waiting for you. The safety of our team and guests is of course our priority, so the following practices will be in place for your next stay.
- As always you’ll be able to check in online prior to your arrival - this is now a requirement before your stay.
- We will no longer accepts any cash payments. Contactless payments will be available throughout.
- All room keys will be thoroughly sanitized before reuse.
- We kindly ask that all guests please wear a face mask when in the corridors and public areas
- NHS Test & Trace is now compulsory in all properties, we will be displaying the official NHS QR code for these purposes
- You'll be able to hop in the lift or take the stairs if you prefer. All we ask is please only share the lift with members of your party.
- We are unable to hold luggage ahead of your check in or after departure. Apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.
- Please inform us in advance if you are arriving from another country and are required to self-isolate for 14 days, as per the UK Government guidelines.
- Rooms will remain empty for a minimum of 48 hours in between all staying guests.
- As always, we promise that our cleanliness and hygiene standards will be the best they can possibly be.
- The Room Attendant who prepares your room will have worn a face mask and gloves.
- The high touch areas will have all been thoroughly sanitized prior to your check in, these include:
- All switches
- All remote controls
- All handles
- The safe & windows
- Taps and shower controls
- Headboard & bed surround
- All bathroom surfaces
- For the safety of both our team and guests, we are not able to service your room during your stay. For fresh towels, additional toiletries or anything else you might need, please contact the team via WhatsApp who will drop them off at your door. Our number is +44 7467 482433.
- Our lounge and cafe will be closed to the public and serving a reduced menu to staying guests. Food will need to be consumed in bedrooms. Our pantries will remain closed for the time being.
- Guests can request to have breakfast from a limited menu delivered to their rooms. Please speak to our team during your stay or contact us via WhatsApp to request: +44 7467 482433.
- As usual, all guests will be provided with their own recycled and recyclable water bottle on arrival, which they can refill during their stay.
- Any left items may be disposed of. All toiletries will be disposed at the time the room is cleaned.
- The high touch points in our public spaces will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly throughout the day.
Other useful information
- If you would like to know about any suppliers we use and the safety measures they are taking, please just ask and we can email you this information
- We continue to actively monitor new legislation and advice from reliable sources to enhance the safety and well-being of our guests and team
- Our team have been thoroughly trained in our new practices and risk assessment measures, they will also be respectful of social distancing guidelines.
- Please let the team know at any time if you start to feel unwell, they will happily assist you and contact medical services if required.
We know these times are new to us all, we want to keep you and our team as safe as possible. Throughout your stay there will be plenty of team members ready to help whenever needed whilst always observing a respectful distance.
Whether you'll be visiting for business, education or medical reasons, we hope that these measures will give you peace of mind during your stay. Should you have any questions at all in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, look after each other, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Pilgrm team