Rooms Now Open: A Few Changes at The Pilgrm
We’ve missed you all these last few months and are delighted to be able to re-open our rooms at The Pilgrm, with bookings now being taken from July onwards. Many of the things you know and love will still be here waiting for you: the comfortable rooms, the fresh and crisp linens, our notorious brunch, the excellent coffee, and of course our friendly team. We’ve made a few changes to better the existing high standards and assure you that you’re in the safest hands throughout your stay, whilst not forgetting our usual warm welcome and true hospitality.
We look forward to welcoming you back, whenever you're ready.
- As usual, check in will be done online. We ask that all guests do this ahead of their stay.
- All room keys will be sanitised thoroughly ahead of your arrival.
- Payments throughout The Pilgrm will be contactless only - no cash.
- Surfaces in our public spaces will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- You'll find crisp, clean linens and immaculate rooms as always.
- Room Attendants will wear face masks and gloves when preparing your rooms.
- All surfaces will be be thoroughly sanitized prior to your check in.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in various public spaces in The Pilgrm. Guests can request individual hand sanitisers from our team if required.
The Pilgrm Team
- We will of course continue to monitor new guidelines from reliable sources to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team.
- Our friendly team is always on hand to help with any concerns you might have at any point, and to simply ensure your stay is the best it can possibly be. If at any point you feel unwell, please let us know so we can help.
- Our team will be following social distancing guidelines.
For more detailed information on our new practices and safety measures, you can read more here.
For any questions at all please drop us an email via email@example.com and we'll be very happy to help.
Bookings can be made at booking.thepilgrm.com.
We can't wait to welcome you back to The Pilgrm, it's been too long!
The Pilgrm team