Temple Cycles Now at The Pilgrm!
Spring is officially here, and it's time to get out!
We're so excited to now have Temple Cycles available for our guests to borrow during their stay at The Pilgrm, free of charge.
Whether you're planning a gentle jaunt to Hyde Park (less than 5 minutes away by bike), a meander through the canal paths that span the city, or a tour of the best back-street eateries and hidden gems, there's no better way to explore London than on two wheels.
And these aren't any ordinary wheels, Temple Cycles create bikes which are made to last a lifetime - something that is very important to us at The Pilgrm. Temple go that bit further by making bikes that are easy to fix and maintain, with spares readily available. After starting a restoration business fixing up classic bikes, owner Matt developed a love for their timeless yet hardy qualities, and in 2014 he realised the potential for creating something from scratch using all that he'd learnt. Temple Cycles only produce 5 bikes, keeping it as simple and as sustainble as possible.
If you'd like to borrow a bike during your stay, simply ask our Guest Services team who can be found on the ground floor.
If the bikes are available at that point, you can borrow them free of charge, during daylight hours. Booking requests can also be made in advance by emailing us on email@example.com with your preferred date and time and the full names of both riders plus contact details. The bikes will be reserved for your specified times if no one else has already made a reservation for that date. For full terms and conditions please see below.
Reserve a bike - email us now!
Terms & Conditions
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your reserved time, the bikes will become available for other guests to borrow that day.
- Guests cannot borrow the bikes once they have checked out, or are due to check out shortly.
- We have two Temple Cycles for guests to use, free of charge.
- A Guest Sign Out document must be completed for each use; this will be provided by the Guest Services team at The Pilgrm.
- Only competent bike riders who understand the highway code may borrow the bikes.
- Bikes must be locked when not in use, using the lock provided.
- All guest's safety is their responsibility and they may not cycle in darkness or under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medication. The hotel takes no liability for any incidents which may occur whilst cycling or in possession of the bikes.
- Guests must inform the hotel immediately if the bikes are stolen or damaged.
- Guests must not allow anyone else to borrow the bikes whilst in their possession
- If the bike is lost or damaged, guests may be liable to pay up to £700 per bike to cover repairs or a replacement.